Welcome

Welcome dear aviation art lovers...

Aviation enthusiasts have the temptation to stare and review pictures about the aircraft, air wars and so on. However, the real-life photos can not demonstrate what an actual aerial confrontation was like. Illustrated art, at this point saves the day. They can depict every possible detail of an air war, or aircraft that no longer flies. The imagination of the artist is the key to the joy you might take from this form of art just like the paintings done by famous painters.

Thereby, I am going to post aviation art material that I personally admire. They will be in High definition so that you can enjoy every bit of detail.

By the way, I don't consider computer generated stuff as art, so I won't be including them in my blog. The art comes from the brush....

Salute...

Yorumlar